Nursing Home Abuse & Negligence Lawyer in Riverside
If you are from Riverside and have experienced a personal injury or abuse due to negligence at a nursing home, you deserve to be compensated and to see the person responsible held accountable for their actions. Our nursing home abuse lawyers can help you.
Nursing home abuse cases are on the rise when it comes to Riverside or anywhere else in the USA. Whether you are facing medical bills, abuse or harassment, it is important to act quickly. That is where Gharibian Law comes into the picture. Our Riverside nursing home abuse lawyers can secure financial compensation from the negligence on behalf of the elderly victim. Here at Gharibian Law, where we serve people throughout Riverside County, our nursing home abuse lawyers see all primary types of cases: those involving falls and fractures, bed sores, and physical abuse, whether it is by staff, or by a fellow resident.
What We Can Do For You
Robert D. Los
Types of Nursing Home Abuse
HELP IS HERE
Tell us about your situation below:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
The most common types of nursing home abuse in Riverside are as below:
- Physical Abuse: Physical abuse is any action toward a patient that can cause physical harm, such as hitting, scratching, biting, shoving, or any other intentional act which causes an injury.
- Sexual Abuse: It involves unwanted sexual attention or exploitation. It occurs most often to patients who are unable to express their desires to be free from such attention, such as with those patients suffering from dementia or other forms of mental incapacitation.
- Emotional abuse: Nursing home staff can sometimes try to exercise authority or punish residents with insults, humiliation, name-calling, threats, and other words and actions that cause emotional trauma.
- Financial abuse: It occurs when a nursing home employee takes advantage of a patient’s financial assets by stealing or otherwise compromising them.
If your loved one has suffered any of these forms of nursing home abuse, the nursing home likely has breached its duty of care and you may be able to pursue legal action. Call one of our Riverside nursing home abuse lawyers today to get justice done.
Common cases for nursing home negligence
- Injury resulting from a failure to properly monitor or supervise the resident of a nursing home or elder care home.
- Injury resulting from the caretaker leaving the resident in bed or in a wheelchair for longer than is considered safe for that resident.
- Injury or assault related to physical abuse or sexual abuse toward the resident or elder living in a nursing home.
- Injury resulting from a failure to keep the nursing home or elder care facility clean for the resident.
- Injury resulting from failing to provide the nursing home resident with regular meals that meet their dietary needs and allow them to thrive.
Why Choose Us?
- You should not be concerned about the outcome of your case, because we treat every single legal matter brought to us with the same level of professionalism and are serious about bringing all guilty parties to justice.
- We have won many awards and you can check them on our home page of the website.
- You are not required to pay any upfront legal fees as we work on a contingency basis. You will only pay fees if compensation is secured on your behalf.
- You will be provided with personal and attentive care from start to finish. An attorney, not a paralegal or assistant will answer your questions and stay in close communication as your case progresses.
- You are sure to be pleased with the high level of commitment we always provide to our clients to create an environment of comfort and confidence in our abilities to build successful cases.
- Our attorneys have years of experience representing clients in personal injury including elder abuse.
Explore your legal options
Nursing home abuse cases in Riverside must be reported within the certain amount of time of the abuse. This time duration depends on several factors. So, don’t wait to call a qualified nuring home abuse lawyer until it is too late to pursue the legal action. Our experienced attorneys have been handling nusring home abuse cases for years and securing favorable outcomes for clients through personalized, aggressive advocacy in the Riverside area. Our nursing home abuse lawyers have recovered millions of dollars for our clients and pride ourselves in providing tailored, focused representation to each of our clients. We work on a contingency. Simply put – no fee unless we win your case.